Specific photoprotection for children’s delicate, sensitive skin.
Photoderm KID’s anti-UVA-UVB filter system safely protects the delicate skin of children.
The exclusive patented Cellular BIOprotection® complex*, reinforced by Peptide C, provides optimum long-term protection for the skin cells.
- Photoderm KID is visible when applied. Its spray form makes it easy and fun to apply.
- Photoderm KID is fragrance-free and ensures excellent tolerance.
- Non-comedogenic, Photoderm KID is water-resistant and photostable.
WATER (AQUA), DICAPRYLYL CARBONATE, OCTOCRYLENE, METHYLENE BIS-BENZOTRIAZOLYL TETRAMETHYLBUTYLPHENOL, BUTYL METHOXYDIBENZOYLMETHANE, ALCOHOL DENAT., BIS-ETHYL-HEXYLOXYPHENOL METHOXYPHENYL TRIAZINE, DIMETHICONOL BEHENATE, ECTOIN, MANNITOL, XYLITOL, RHAMNOSE, FRUCTOOLIGOSACCHARIDES, LAMINARIA OCHROLEUCA EXTRACT, CREATINE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, DECYL GLUCOSIDE, C20-22 ALKYL PHOSPHATE, C20-22 ALCOHOLS, XANTHAN GUM, DISODIUM EDTA, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, CITRIC ACID, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, PHENOXYETHANOL, METHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN, ETHYLPARABEN.
• Apply Photoderm KID generously and evenly before exposure, after drying the skin carefully.
• Reapply Photoderm KID frequently and after every swim or sporting activity or if it has rubbed off.